This listing is for one similar egg holder to the ones on the pictures.
Select from the drop down menu which carton you want.
The egg cartons are made from stoneware clay and are formed by hand.
Theseare all unique, full or rustic charm (they are uneven, irregular... well, handmade!) and are fully functional. They can be used to store eggs in the fridge or countertop when baking. They also can be used as trinket dishes, jewelry, etc.
The bottom is left unglazed as the egg holder would stick to the kiln shelf itself.
100% handmade and fired to 2200 F in my studio.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Lead free and food safe glazes.
Hold a dozen of medium to large size eggs.
Measurements: 7" x 5' x 1"
Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic day!
**** SHIPPING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped well packaged so it reaches you safe and sound. I usually ship as fast as I can after a shop update. Orders will be shipped within one week of ordering.
- if your live in Alberta, you will have the option to pick up in St Albert. I will get back to you and we will agree on time and date for a pick up.
- I ship with Canada Post for all domestic orders. You can select shipping options at checkout.
- Please select shipping method at checkout. Tracking and insurance is recommended. I am not responsible for delays or loss parcels. I will not be able to track your order and will not refund your order in the case of a delayed or loss shipment due to postal services.
- ** I reserve the right to cancel the order(s) if shipping fees were severely underestimated (10$ or more) by the shipping calculator. If it is the case, I will contact you with the option of paying the real shipping fees or cancel the order.
- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EXTRA CUSTOM FEES OR TAXES. These fees are the buyer's responsability. Please purchase mindfully.